The client promotes and supplies audio scriptures, also provides training on audio scriptures across the world by operating at multiple territories. The client being not for profit organization operates with donations and sales from different parts of world. With increase in the number of transactions, the client has prepared to upgrade their existing system and automate all the processes involved.
Client’s Business Need
Olive Technology’s team had identified that the following features were to be improvised:
- Various desktop applications are used for accounting purpose
- Order management system for manual orders
- Online and offline orders that are not in one place
- Limitation in terms of quantity of online orders
- The inadequacy of the existing system in supporting payments in currencies other than
- South Africa RAND and USD
- The features handling inventory management, report generation process and receipts for
- orders and donations are processed manually
Olive Technology’s Solution
After a thorough analysis of client’s requirements and the existing system, the team at Olive Technology has identified the need for integration of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to automate the processes. The team studied various CRM tools and identified integration of Salesforce CRM would meet the client’s requirements.
Along with the CRM integration, the team has proposed to develop a new website using Drupal, a CMS (Content Management System) for better management of the content related pages in the website. Use of a CMS reduces the development time of a website.
With the proposed system, the client’s:
- Donation Management, Inventory, DropBox systems will be replaced with Salesforce.com
and with this data will be loaded and migrated to Salesforce.com objects
- Reports can be customized.
The key feature of the project includes:
- Development of a new site using PHP in Drupal CMS
- Integrating Salesforce CRM to achieve the following
- Inventory Management
- Manual Order Management
- Donation Management
- An application to integrate QuickBooks with CRM
- File Sharing system
- Event Management
- By integrating all the processes with the CRM, ensures better management
- Automation of the processes reduces time involved and reduces the errors caused because of human interference
- Inventory, orders and donations can be better managed smoothening the process flow