Olive Technology, Inc (hereafter referred as Olive or We) is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we collect
In operating and engagement with our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Site, and which pages you viewed.
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site, such as your name, organisation name, email address and telephone number or any other professional information.
- If you request information about our products or services, we may collect First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Address, Company/Organization, Phone Number.
- Information that you provide to us through our marketing and advertising campaigns by filling in form and providing name, email address, organisation name, phone number etc.
By submitting a telephone number and email address to Olive Technology, you agree that a representative of Olive Technology can contact you.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and/or services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services and/or products.
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns.
- To establish and maintain contact with you.
- To send you updates and/or other informational mailings.
- To collect feedback and survey.
Disclosing and sharing your information
We will not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disseminate your personal data to third parties, unless required by law, unless required for the purpose of your contract, unless we are allowed to do so on the basis of a data processing agreement according to, or unless you have given us express consent to do so.
We may share some of your personal data with other Olive Technology group companies and acquired entities, to the extent necessary for such companies to provide services on our behalf.
Retention of the information
We store your personal data and other required information for as long as necessary to achieve the related purpose, such as to enable you to use our website, provide our services to you, comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties, and otherwise as necessary, to allow us to conduct our business.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you reside in California and have provided personally identifiable information to us, you may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California’s Shine the Light law. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a resident of California, effective January 1, 2020, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”):
- to know what categories of personal information about you we have collected and used, including how the personal information was collected.
- to know what categories of personal information is being sold or disclosed and if it is being sold or disclosed to third parties and a list of categories of information that are sold.
- to access your personal information, including the right to download or transfer personal information collected during the previous 12 months.
- to request that your personal information be deleted.
RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
If you are a resident of the European Union, subject to applicable exemptions, here are your rights in relation to your Personal Data (as that term is defined under the GDPR):
- To be informed about the Personal Data that is held about you by Olive Technology
- To request access to or a copy of your Personal Data that is maintained by Olive Technology and be provided information in relation to that data (including the purposes for which the data is processed and how long it will be stored for).
- To request that your Personal Data be corrected or deleted.
- To receive a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or to have your Personal Data sent to another entity.
- To restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- To file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for violations of data protection laws.
Safeguarding your information
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, loss, disclosure, or alteration, including technical, organizational and physical measures.
Olive Technology, Inc
5350 Academy Blvd, Suite 202,
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Effective Date: January 1, 2022
Last Revised: April 15, 2022